Tallahassee Residents Breathe Easier with our
Indoor Air Quality Services – Call Now
At Air Control, we are more than a heating and air conditioning contractor, we are indoor air specialists. We know that your complete comfort includes healthy, balanced air. If you suffer from too much or too little humidity or indoor allergies and dust in your home or business, call us today. We are air quality experts that can have you breathing easier in no time.
Tallahassee Duct Cleaning Services
We were one of the first HVAC contractors in Tallahassee to introduce the concept of duct cleaning, long before it became a popular buzz word. We’ve named our duct cleaning truck the “Dustbuster,” and it’s always standing by ready to kick dirt, mold, and dust out of your home! Clean air ducts are essential to the comfort of your environment because they are what distribute air throughout your home or business. Over time, the inside of your air ducts collect all of the dirt, odor, pet dander, dead insects, and contaminants in the air. The longer this builds up, the worse your indoor air quality becomes and the less efficiently your HVAC system operates.
Why Schedule Air Duct Cleaning Service
For the health and happiness of your family or employees, scheduling a professional duct cleaning service and regularly checking and replacing your system’s air filters are musts. The following are among the top reasons to schedule duct cleaning are:
- ALLERGIES are a great reason to get your air ducts cleaned. Indoor air has five to 100 times the concentration of allergens compared to outdoor air because it is constantly recycled. Every time your AC turns on, it sucks in air like a vacuum, also drawing in dirt and other particles floating around your home. This makes air ducts like a storage haven for allergens, and cleaning your air ducts reduces these allergens significantly.
- RESPIRATORY HEALTH is another big reason people get their air ducts cleaned. Poor air quality can be associated with allergies, headaches, nasal congestion, dry eyes, and hay fever. More importantly, dirty air ducts are a breeding ground for bacteria, germs, mold, and even black mold. When present, these contaminants will blow back into your home with the air that you breathe. Duct cleaning will help save you from upper respiratory problems caused by poor air quality.
- ODOR CONTROL also can be improved by cleaning your air ducts. Insects and small animals can get into your ducts and die. Their decaying bodies will produce a bad odor. The same is true for cigarette smoke pet dander, pet odors, mold, and mildew.
- REDUCE DUST and improve the overall feeling of cleanliness with regular air duct cleaning. Some contaminants in indoor air settle on your furniture in the form of dust. On the surface dust makes your home or business feel less clean, but more importantly it represents what you are breathing in day and night. If you are regularly fighting a dusty home, it might be time to consider getting your air ducts cleaned.
- MAXIMIZE HVAC EFFICIENCY with a completely clean system. Your HVAC system depends on good air flow to operate at its peak. A dirty HVAC system can lead to a shorter lifespan of the overall system by putting an unnecessary strain on the blower motor. A less efficient system also causes increased utility bills.
At Air Control, we also sell and install air cleaners, air purifiers, air humidifiers, and ventilators made by Carrier. Our indoor air specialists can help you to determine what your home needs for clean, comfortable air. Call us today for more information about indoor air quality products or to schedule a duct cleaning.